St. Paddy's Shakin' Shots
Looking for cute St. Patrick’s Day desserts? Look no further than these St.
Paddy’s Shakin’ Shots! Made using the Round Shot Glasses Silicone Mold, these
edible shot glasses are a fun and creative way to enjoy a tasty Irish milkshake!
Top your shot glasses with whipped cream and a dash of Gold Pearlized Sugar to
add a bit of sparkle to your sweet!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Green Candy Melts Candy
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Bright White
Candy Melts Candy
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon
Pure Peppermint Extract
- Irish cream liqueur
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
- Kelly Green Icing Color
- whipped cream (for garnish)
- Gold Pearlized Sugar
- 8 Round Shot Glasses Silicone Mold
- Melt green and white Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Spoon
the candy into each cavity, alternating each color. Once cavities are full, use
a toothpick to swirl the two colors together. Place in the refrigerator until
set, about 30 minutes.
- For milkshakes, blend ice cream, extract, and liqueur in blender until smooth
and well combined. Add Kelly Green Icing Color and blend until desired color is
reached. Divide mixture evenly among candy shot glasses. Top with whipped cream
and pearlized sugar if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Reprinted with permission from
Wilton. Wilton supplies may be ordered at