St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose four
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Green food coloring, optional
- Cream cheese frosting
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, milk, oil and vanilla extract; add
to dry ingredients and mix until blended. Fill paper-lined muffin
cups three fourths full.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until a wooden
pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- If desired, add food coloring to frosting. Frost cupcakes.
Yield: 1 dozen