- 2 pounds medium-large shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic
- Fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Bailey's
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Peel, devein and butterfly shrimp by running knife along back and prying open.
- Melt butter in hot pan. Slice garlic thin and add to butter
until garlic browns. Add parsley to taste.
- Add Baileys and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook until
they begin to turn pink. Turn them over and cook for 1 minute.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> St. Patrick's Day Recipes