- 2 pounds medium-large shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic
- Fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Bailey's
- Peel, devein and butterfly shrimp by running knife along back and prying open.
- Melt butter in hot pan. Slice garlic thin and add to butter until garlic browns. Add parsley to taste.
- Add Baileys and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook until they begin to turn pink. Turn them over and cook for 1 minute.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.