Bit o' Irish Casserole
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium size noodles
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, cubed
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, rinsed with hot water and drained
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can French-fried onions
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook noodles in boiling, salted water until tender, drain.
- Mix noodles lightly with remaining ingredients except French-fried
onions. Put into buttered 2-quart casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 425 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes. During last 2 minutes
of baking, sprinkle onions over top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> St. Patrick's Day Recipes