Bit o' Irish Casserole
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium size noodles
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, cubed
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, rinsed with hot water and drained
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Cook noodles in boiling, salted water until tender, drain.
- Mix noodles lightly with remaining ingredients except French-fried
onions. Put into buttered 2-quart casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 425 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes. During last 2 minutes
of baking, sprinkle onions over top.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.