Corned Beef and Cabbage Casserole
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Swiss cheese
- 4 cups chopped cabbage
- 8 ounces mostaccioli noodles cooked
- 1 package corned beef, crumbled
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sauté cabbage, celery and onion in butter. Add remaining ingredients
and mix well. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole. Cover.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> St. Patrick's Day Recipes