Corned Beef Hash Patties
- 1 1/2 cups shredded and coarsely chopped, cooked corned beef brisket
- 3 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled and coarsely shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl, combine corned beef, potatoes, onion and pepper.
Shape mixture into four patties, each about 4 inches in diameter.
- In a very large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add patties
and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn and cook for 5 minutes more or until golden brown.
- Serve patties hot and crispy from the skillet.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> St. Patrick's Day Recipes