Corned Beef Hash Patties
- 1 1/2 cups shredded and coarsely chopped, cooked corned beef brisket
- 3 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled and coarsely shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- In a large bowl, combine corned beef, potatoes, onion and pepper.
Shape mixture into four patties, each about 4 inches in diameter.
- In a very large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add patties
and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn and cook for 5 minutes more or until golden brown.
- Serve patties hot and crispy from the skillet.
Yield: 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.