Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 1 (4 1/2 pound) corned beef brisket
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Potatoes (optional)
- Carrots (optional)
- 1 cabbage head, cut into small wedges
- 2 cups water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine ingredients in slow cooker with the cabbage on top. Cut
meat to fit, if necessary.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10-12 hours or on HIGH for 6 to 7 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> St. Patrick's Day Recipes