Dublin Short Ribs
- 3 to 4 pounds meaty short rib of beef
- 1 quart water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 2 celery ribs (leaves only)
- 1 pound small white onion, peeled
- 1 pound young carrots, pared and halved
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place short ribs in a heavy pot. Add water, salt, pepper, parsley
and celery leaves. Cover and simmer until almost tender (about
1 1/2 hours).
- Add onions and carrots. Simmer until the vegetables are done
(about 20 minutes).
- Adjust seasonings.
- Serve with creamy horseradish sauce.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> St. Patrick's Day Recipes