Guinness Broiled Shrimp
- 2 pounds large fresh shrimp
- 6 ounces Guinness stout
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- Combine Guinness and remaining ingredients in a large shallow
dish; add shrimp, stirring gently to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for about 2 hours, stirring
- Drain shrimp, discarding marinade. Thread neck and tail of each
shrimp onto six 14-inch skewers so shrimp will lie flat; place skewers on a lightly greased rack of a broiler
- Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened)
3 minutes; turn and broil an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.