Irish County Mayo Casserole
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 (2.50 ounce) packages 90% lean corned beef, shredded
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 3 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon French's mustard
- Salt and pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish
- In a large skillet sauté the cabbage, celery, onion and carrots
for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in the corned beef, noodles and Swiss cheese. Add mushroom
soup, mustard, salt and pepper. Spread the mixture in the baking
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes and serve.
Yield: 4 servings
Source: JoAnna Lund
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> St. Patrick's Day Recipes