Irish Hot Pot
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 medium onions, sliced thin
- 3 carrots, scraped and sliced thin
- 1/4 cup cooked rice (not instant)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peas with liquid
- 1 (20 ounce) package sausage links or ground chuck, browned
- 1 (15 ounce) can condensed cream of tomato soup diluted with a soup can of water
- Salt and white pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a buttered, 4-quart casserole layer the potatoes, onions
and carrots, seasoning each layer as you go with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with rice, then the peas with their liquid and top
with the meat. Pour the diluted soup over all.
- Bake, covered, in a 375 degree F oven for 1 hour.
- Remove cover, turn sausages (if using) and bake an additional
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> St. Patrick's Day Recipes