Paddy's Irish Restaurant and Pub
Bacon and Cheddar Crabcakes
- 1/2 cup clarified butter
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup bacon
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 1/2 cups Japanese or Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley
- Mix the butter, corn, bacon and onion in a skillet and sauté.
- Place the remaining ingredients and skillet mixture into a
bowl and mix thoroughly. Form the mixture into patties, then grill.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Source: Paddy's Irish Restaurant and Pub, Tulsa, Oklahoma