St. Patty's Day Green Eggs and Ham
St. Patty's Day "Green Eggs and Ham" is an easy-to-make breakfast sandwich. Topped
with a delicious pesto spread and sliced prosciutto, this tasty delight adds a flavorful
twist to a morning classic.
- 4 whole-wheat English muffins, split in half
- 4 slices prosciutto or thinly
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons BUITONI
Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- Toast English muffins; top four halves evenly with prosciutto.
- Melt butter in medium, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Crack eggs into skillet;
cook for about 4 to 5 minutes (4 minutes for eggs with runny yolks and 5 minutes
for eggs with yolks that are slightly set).
- Season with salt and ground black pepper, if desired.
- Transfer eggs to muffin halves with prosciutto; top each with 1 tablespoon pesto
and remaining English muffin halves.
Yield: 4 servings | Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 7 mins
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.