O'Donnell's Warm Cabbage Salad
Sautéed cabbage makes a tasty side dish to corned beef, roast chicken and pork chops.
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, sliced into matchstick-size pieces
- 1 carrot, sliced into match-stick-size pieces
- 1 head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 to 4 tablespoons Lawry's® Sweet Southern BBQ Marinade with Lawry’s® Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's® Garlic Salt with Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's® Seasoned Pepper
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion and red pepper; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Add carrot; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook for 8 minutes or vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Servings: 5 | Prep: 15 min | Cook: 12 min
Nutrition information (Amount per serving): Calories: 90 Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 370mg Protein: 2g Total Fat: 4g Fiber: 3g Carbohydrate: 11g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: