Combine the satisfying flavor of a grilled cheese and a Reuben sandwich to
make our Grilled Reuben today. All your favorites are in there: thousand island
dressing, sauerkraut, corned beef and cheese.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 slices rye bread
- 1 tablespoon KRAFT Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 KRAFT DELI DELUXE Process Swiss Cheese Slices
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 2 slices (1 ounce each) corned beef
- 1 tablespoon MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- Spread bread with Thousand Island dressing. Cover 1 of the bread slices with
cheese, sauerkraut and meat; top with remaining bread slice.
- Spread outside of sandwich with MIRACLE WHIP.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until lightly
browned on both sides.
Prep Time: 5 min | Total Time: 11 min | Yield: 1 serving
Serving Suggestion: Grill up this family favorite anytime you need a quick
sandwich idea. Complement with a seasonal fresh fruit or vegetable salad.
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Light Thousand Island Reduced
Fat Dressing and MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> St. Patrick's Day Recipes