- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) package thinly sliced cooked corned beef, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated red onion
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound thinly sliced seedless rye bread
- Fresh dill sprigs (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and mustard. Add corned beef,
onion, dill and salt; mix well.
- Using a 2-inch shamrock cookie cutter, cut out two shamrocks from each slice
of bread. Spread tablespoonsful of filling over half of the bread; top with remaining
bread. Garnish with dill if desired.
Yield: about 16 sandwiches
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> St. Patrick's Day Recipes