St. Paddy's Day Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 slices oatmeal or multi-grain bread
- 2 tablespoons Cabot Salted Butter, melted
- 4 ounces Cabot Sharp Cheddar, thinly sliced
- 2-4 ounces thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 1 cup chopped or finely shredded coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons thousand island or honey mustard salad dressing
- Brush one side of two bread slices with some of melted butter. Place
buttered-side-down on nonstick griddle or skillet.
- Top each with one-fourth of cheese and half of corned beef.
- In small bowl, stir together coleslaw mix and salad dressing. Spoon about 1/4
cup on top each sandwich. Top with remaining cheese and bread slices. Brush with
- Cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned; turn and cook
until browned on second side.
- Serve with remaining coleslaw.
Yield: 2 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Cabot Creamery - CabotCheese.coop
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> St. Patrick's Day Recipes