- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 eggs, separated
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine potatoes and Parmesan. Add butter and onion.
- Beat egg yolks and add them to the potato mixture.
- Beat egg whites until they are stiff. Fold egg whites into potato mixture.
- Turn out into a deep, buttered 2-quart casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife, inserted into the center, comes out clean.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 2004/3/10 00:36.