Antipasto Crab Salad
- 1 (6 or 8 ounce) package frozen Alaskan King crab
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/4 pound Swiss cheese, sliced and cut into triangles
- Thaw, drain and slice crab.
- Combine mushrooms and cucumber slices.
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving liquid.
- Combine liquid with lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour over mushrooms and cucumbers and toss lightly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Drain vegetable mixture.
- Arrange crab, mushrooms, cucumber, artichoke hearts,
tomato wedges and cheese triangles on 4 lettuce-lined salad plates.
Yield: 4 servings