Crab Chow Mein Salad
- 6 ounces crab (frozen, fresh or canned (if using canned, be sure to rinse well)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, cooked (do not overcook)
- 1 small green onion, minced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can chow mein noodles
You may also use both shrimp and crab if you wish.
- Cook peas; drain.
- Drain crab and shrimp.
- Combine peas, seafood and onions. Chill.
- Add celery after chilling.
- Mix mayonnaise, soy, lemon, ginger and garlic salt.
- Add to first mixture.
- Just before serving, add chow mein noodles.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Salad Recipes