Crab Salad 2
- 8 crab legs
- 2 cups macaroni, cooked
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Cut crab legs into round slices.
- Combine Miracle Whip, chives, onion powder and dry mustard.
- Mix crab legs, macaroni, celery and green peppers together.
- Toss with the Miracle Whip mixture.
- Add a dash of paprika for color.