Creamy Dilled Shrimp Salad
- 1/2 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 kosher dill pickle
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 cups frozen fully cooked tail off shrimp, 71 to 90 count, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, chop dill pickle. Stir together 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice, the
mayonnaise and dill weed in large bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar.
- Gently fold potatoes, pickle and remaining ingredients into dressing.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve on bed of mixed salad greens, if desired.