Curried Crab Rice Salad
- 1 (6 to 8 ounce) package frozen or 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can King crab
- 1 1/4 cups cooked, chilled rice
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 medium size tomatoes
- Crisp lettuce
- Drain crab and slice.
- Combine crab with rice, celery, onions and water chestnuts.
- Mix lemon juice and seasonings with mayonnaise.
- Add to crab mixture and toss to coat lightly.
- Chill well.
- Cut tomatoes into 6 wedges and fill with crab rice mixture.
- Serve on lettuce.