Dilled Salmon Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 pound salmon, cooked and flaked
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Trim asparagus and cut into 1-inch pieces. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil,
add asparagus and cook 2 to 3 minutes; drain and refresh in cold water.
- To make dressing, beat the oil, lemon juice and vinegar together. Stir in dill
and lemon peel. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss the pasta with the dressing. Add the asparagus pieces and flaked salmon;
toss lightly. Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garnish
with sprigs of dill, if desired.