Easy Shrimp Salad
This is easy, delicious, does not heat up your kitchen, and is absolutely great
to take to church picnics.
- 3 pounds prepared macaroni salad from your local deli
- 1 pound frozen salad shrimp, thawed (pre-cooked, shelled, deveined, and de-tailed variety)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh green pepper
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup prepared cocktail sauce
- 1 can pineapple chunks (drained)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the above ingredients and chill overnight (to let flavors mingle).
Posted by Elaine at Recipe Goldmine 2004/4/24 16:50.