Grilled Salmon Salad
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 6 (4 ounce) salmon filets
- 2 large red onions, sliced
- 8 cups salad greens
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Salad: Combine 1/2 cup molasses, 1/4 cup mustard and 3 tablespoon vinegar.
- Place salmon
and onion in a large zip-top plastic bag. Pour molasses mixture over salmon and
onion. Cover and marinate for 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove salmon and onion from marinade.
- Coat grill with cooking spray and grill onion.
- Grill salmon for 5 minutes per side or until done.
- Combine grilled onions and salad greens.
- Dressing: Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Toss onions and greens with
dressing. Arrange greens on 6 plates and top with salmon.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.