Hawaiian Crab Salad
- 1 (6 ounce) package King crab or snow crab meat
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 finely chopped green onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Thaw crab meat; drain and separate into chunks.
- Halve pineapple lengthwise and
remove core. Scoop out fruit and cut into chunks.
- Peel avocado and coarsely dice; sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Toss together pineapple chunks, water chestnuts, avocado,
green onion and crab meat.
- Spoon into pineapple shells and garnish with mayonnaise
seasoned with curry.
Serves 4 to 6.