Jazzed Tuna Salad
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 can pimiento, chopped
- 2 cans tuna, well drained
- 6 eggs, hard cooked and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can peas, drained
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 1pound chow mein noodles
- Mix all ingredients with salad dressing or more if desired.
- Just before serving, fold in the chow mein noodles.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
Serves 6 to 8.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Salad Recipes