Molded Fish Salad
- 1 envelope Knox gelatine
- 1 can tomato soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups celery
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can tuna fish, crab or shrimp
- Stuffed olives
- Dissolve gelatine in 1/4 cup cold water. Heat soup and add cheese and gelatine.
Stir until well blended.
- Cool, then add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a fish mold. Refrigerate.
- Unmold and decorate as desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Salad Recipes