Nicoise-Style Potato Salad
- 1 (9 ounce) package cut green beans
- 1 (7 ounce) can water pack light tuna, drained, flaked
- 1 cup pared, diced cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 1/2 pounds Washington Russet potatoes, cooked, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup lowfat French dressing
- Cook green beans in salted water until barely tender; cool.
- In a shallow bowl, layer green beans, tuna, cucumbers, olives and potatoes. Drizzle
dressing over top.
- Refrigerate until served.
- Toss salad when ready to serve.
Makes 6 servings.
Tip: To keep potatoes from crumbling during preparation; pare, salt and pepper
to taste and refrigerate until cold before cutting into cubes.
Nutritional Analysis (Per Serving): Calories 189; Protein 12.9 g; Fat 3.2
g; %Calories from fat 15%; Carbohydrates 27.9 g; Cholesterol 7 mg; Fiber 3.81 g;
Sodium 361 mg
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Washington State Potato Commission
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Salad Recipes