Papaya Crab Salad
- 1 cup crab meat (imitation is okay)
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 4 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 papayas
- Ripe olives
- Combine crab meat, celery, onion, pickle, relish, eggs, salt and pepper. Toss
lightly with mayonnaise.
- Cut papayas in half lengthwise and then remove seeds.
- Spoon crab meat mixture into papaya cavities.
- Garnish with lettuce and ripe olives.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Salad Recipes