Pico de Gallo Shrimp Salad
- 1/2 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled
- 1 cup tomato (about 1 medium), chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno chile
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 2 small limes)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- For the salad: Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl and refrigerate
while the dressing is prepared.
- For the dressing: Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and
stir vigorously until smooth.
- Gently stir the dressing into the shrimp mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Variation for serving: Place lettuce cups on each plate. Scoop salad into cups.
Garnish with sliced red and yellow tomatoes and avocado.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Salad Recipes