Potato Salad with Shrimp
A great-tasting potato salad dish. Goes well with any menu.
- 2 1/2 pounds white salad potatoes
- 1/3 cup red onion
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup green bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil (optional)
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 pound shrimp, boiled, peeled, drained, split, and cut in half
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Garnish with cucumber and cantaloupe.
Posted by CookinMom at Recipe Goldmine May 25, 2001
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Salad Recipes