Potato Salad with Shrimp
A great-tasting potato salad dish. Goes well with any menu.
- 2 1/2 pounds white salad potatoes
- 1/3 cup red onion
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup green bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil (optional)
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 pound shrimp, boiled, peeled, drained, split, and cut in half
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Garnish with cucumber and cantaloupe.
Posted by CookinMom at Recipe Goldmine May 25, 2001