Ranch Tuna Macaroni Salad
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 4 (12 ounce) cups dry macaroni
- 2 cups ranch dressing (your own or bottled)
- 1/2 cup diced red onions
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hard cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- Cook the macaroni according to directions on package.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Chill before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Salad Recipes