Ranch Tuna Salad
- 1 large can white tuna
- 4 cups (12 ounces) multicolored rotini pasta, dry
- 2 cups bottled ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced carrots (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (2 ounce) can olives, sliced and drained (optional)
- Cook rotini pasta according to directions on package.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Salad Recipes