Raspberry Shrimp Salad
with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 9 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry puree
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups cleaned, cooked shrimp
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 4 cups salad greens
- Raspberry Vinaigrette: Whisk the mustard, vinegar, oil, raspberry puree and sugar until emulsified.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Shrimp: Combine shrimp, mango and onion. Toss with 4 tablespoons of dressing.
- Gently fold in raspberries.
- Toss greens with 4 tablespoons of dressing.
- Divide greens onto four plates; top with shrimp mixture.
- Serve extra dressing on the side.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Salad Recipes