- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 jar Creole mustard
- 12 large boiled shrimp per person
- Lettuce, shredded
- Tomatoes, quartered
- Hardboiled eggs
- Mix first 5 ingredients well for sauce. Fold mustard into mixture. This requires
a lot of mixing and must be mixed again if allowed to stand.
- Allow 1 dozen large
boiled shrimp for each serving. Place shrimp on a bed of finely shredded crisp lettuce
- Garnish with quarters of ripe tomatoes and slices of hardboiled eggs.
- Pour generous serving of sauce over all.
- Serve with hot buttered French bread which may be dunked in the sauce.
Yields 2 cups sauce.