- 1 pound shrimp, cooked, cleaned and diced
- 2 large ribs celery, diced
- 1 medium white onion, minced
- 2 hard cooked eggs, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed olives
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 fresh tomatoes
- Salt, to taste
- Toss together first 7 ingredients.
- Quarter tomatoes and place each in lettuce bed.
- Arrange salad on top of tomatoes.
Yields 4 servings.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Salad Recipes