Shrimp Salad 2
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh, unpeeled shrimp
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen snow peas, thawed and drained
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes, peeled, chopped and drained
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Bring water to a boil; add shrimp and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Drain well. Rinse
with cold water. Chill.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Set aside.
- Cook linguine according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain. Rinse well
with cold water and drain again.
- Combine shrimp, linguine and remaining ingredients; toss gently.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Salad Recipes