Shrimp and Wisconsin Feta Salad
For 6 servings
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) large curd Cottage Cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) Wisconsin Feta cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano leaves, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup scallions, sliced
- 6 ounces spaghetti, cooked, drained
- 12 ounces shrimp, 61 to 70 count, cleaned and cooked
For 48 servings
- 3 pints (3 pounds) large curd Cottage Cheese
- 3 pints (24 ounces) Wisconsin Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons black pepper, ground
- 1 quart tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups scallions, sliced
- 3 pounds spaghetti, cooked, drained
- 6 pounds shrimp, 61 to 70 count, cleaned and cooked
- Combine cottage cheese, Feta cheese and seasonings; mix well.
- Stir in vegetables.
- Pour over combined pasta and shrimp; toss until well combined.
Servings: 6 or 48
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Salad Recipes