- 2 pounds whole squid
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Clean squid. Cut mantle and tentacles into 1 inch pieces.
- Place squid in boiling salted water. Cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes until
tender. Drain and rinse in cold water. Drain.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, onion, garlic, parsley, salt and squid.
- Cover and let stand for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Makes approximately 2 cups salad.
- Serve as an appetizer.
Posted by JBic01 at Recipe Goldmine 8/15/02 6:27:32 pm.
Source: Squid, the Versatile Shellfish
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Salad Recipes