Tropical Avocado Shrimp Salad
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 (26 ounce) jar DEL MONTE® Tropical Select®Mixed Fruit, drained
- 1 1/2 pounds tiny cooked shrimp
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Assorted salad greens
- 2 cups creamy ranch dressing, refrigerated
- Moisten avocados with lime juice to prevent browning.
- Arrange avocados, mixed fruit, shrimp and sprouts over salad greens.
- Drizzle with dressing.
Servings: 6 to 8 | Prep Time 10 Minutes
For a lighter dressing, stir 2 to 3 tablespoons Tropical Select syrup into salad
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Del Monte Corporation
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Salad Recipes