- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Dash of pepper
- 1 cup twist macaroni, cooked, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup snipped dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- In large bowl stir together mayonnaise, vinegar and pepper until smooth.
- Add macaroni, tuna, peas, celery, onion and dill. Toss to coat well.
- Cover; refrigerate for at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
Makes 4 servings.