This is a recipe that my mom has been making for years so I don't know where
it originally came from.
- 1 box Jell-O tapioca
- 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail drained
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained, or 1 small can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- Cook tapioca pudding as directed on box and set aside to cool.
- When pudding is cooled, stir in drained fruit and marshmallows.
- Whip heavy cream. Fold whipped cream gently into pudding/fruit mixture.
- Stir in coconut
- Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours.
Posted by Robin in MA at Recipe Goldmine 8/14/02 1:27:17 pm.