Anise Fruit Salad with La Lechera Drizzle
Create a simple indulgence with a combination of sliced kiwifruit, oranges and
strawberries in a cool orange juice mixture. Drizzled with sweetened condensed milk,
this dish is sure to please.
- 2 cups peeled and thinly sliced kiwifruit
- 2 cups peeled orange sections
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons granulated
- 6 whole star anise pods
- NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk (squeezable
- Place kiwifruit, oranges and strawberries in large bowl; set aside.
- Mix orange juice, sugar and anise pods in small saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce
heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Remove anise pods; reserve for garnish. Cool orange juice mixture; pour over
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Divide fruit and juice evenly between dessert cups; drizzle with sweetened condensed
milk and garnish with anise pods, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 7 mins
Cooling Time: 4 hrs refrigerating
| Servings: 6
Adult Variation: Add 1/2 cup tequila to orange juice, sugar and anise mixture
after removing it from the heat.
nutritional information: Calories: 220 Calories from Fat: 25 Total Fat: 3
g Saturated Fat: 1.5 g Cholesterol: 5 mg Sodium: 35 mg Carbohydrates: 47 g Dietary
Fiber: 4 g Sugars: 40 g Protein: 4 g
Reprinted with permission from Nestlé® and meals.com.