Creamy Watermelon Salad
- 4 cups watermelon balls, chilled
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cups diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup pecans
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Blend cream cheese with mayonnaise until fluffy.
- Whip cream to soft peaks and fold into cream cheese.
- Fold in celery and bell pepper.
- Place watermelon balls in dessert glasses and spoon dressing over top.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
Add sugar to taste to dressing for a sweeter salad.