- 4 large Georgia peaches – fresh, juicy
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 package fresh mozzarella cheese packed in water
- 16 leaves basil, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice peaches about one quarter inch thick and arrange on a plate.
- Slice thin discs of mozzarella cheese and place on each peach. Top with a sprig of basil.
- Mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Pour over peaches. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Georgia Peach Council
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.