Loaded Candy Apple Salad
Candy Apple Salad became very popular in the late 1900s. This is my own version which includes miniature marshmallows and chopped peanuts.
- 1 (5 ounce) package Vanilla Instant Pudding dry, do not prepare
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 regular size Snickers Candy Bars, chopped
- 6 apples (Red Delicious or Granny Smith), chopped
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Chopped peanuts for garnish
- Whisk vanilla pudding packet, milk and Cool Whip together until well
- Fold in marshmallows.
- Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
- Place in a large bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Prep time: 15 mins | Total time: 15 mins | Yield: 12 servings