Pina Colada Fluff
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine pudding mix and the entire can of crushed pineapple in a large bowl.
- Stir until completely combined.
- Fold in Cool Whip, rum extract, marshmallows, coconut and pecans or
- Chill until ready to serve.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Salad Recipes