Spaghetti Fruit Salad
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 3 medium tart apples, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Maraschino cherries, halved
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, eggs, lemon juice and salt; cook and stir over
medium heat until temperature reaches 160 degrees F and mixture is thickened, about
4 minutes. Cool completely.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
Place in a large bowl.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Pour juice over the spaghetti; stir in apples.
Toss gently; drain. Stir in the egg mixture and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate
- Fold in whipped topping just before serving. Garnish with walnuts and cherries.
Yields 12 to 14 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Salad Recipes